黄金城官网's biggest community event takes place in May. Over 800 students, staff, faculty, alumni, former staff, together with families and friends gather for lots of fun and sun.
The Program usually includes:
- Sport competitions (football, basketball, volleyball, running and bicycle race).
- Games galore, such as frisbee, morning aerobics with Aranka, funny sumo, volleyball, tug-of-war, rodeo bull, yoga, kung fu, zumba, climbing wall, table football and many more.
- Kids' Corner with face-painting, handicrafts, bouncy castle, musical performances, games, trampoline, baby park, children's games, and many more.
- The event culminates in the students vs. faculty/staff/alumni football match.
- A simple lunch is provided.